FX Thunder Harley Owners Group
*The Harley-Davidson™ Promotion Card issued by MetaBank® N.A., Member FDIC. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. This Promotional Card is the property of, and funded by, Harley-Davidson. You may use this card only to purchase goods and services at authorized, participating U.S. Harley-Davidson® dealer locations and on H-D.com. The Promotional card will expire within 60 days of receipt. After the expiration date you will not be able to use this card and any remaining funds will revert and be returned to the promotional provider.Type your paragraph here.
Mileage Recognition Challenges
Every day the road calls - 365 days a year, every year. How often do you respond? The more you ride, the more miles you rack up, the closer you get to reaching true clarity. HOG honors that passion with a series of riding/mileage programs: Lifetime, Annual, Chapter and destination challenges (including the Dealership Check-In Challenge), the 50 Rides, One Nation and 10 Rides for '23 challenges. How far are you ready to go?
- To enter the Lifetime, Annual and/or Chapter Mileage Challenges, you'll need to visit your authorized H-D Dealer for mileage readings a minimum of twice a year. Get your first reading early in the year and your final at the end of the year. Earn digital badges, contribute to Chapter Challenge and document your journey with additional mileage readings throughout the year.
- H-D Dealership Check-in - Enlightenment is a journey, not a destination -but where you stop along the way can make any ride a transformational experience. With the Dealership Check-in Challenge, you can earn points toward rewards (and bragging rights) by visiting authorized Harley-Davidson dealerships around the world. To participate, see the Rules for Rides.
- And, when you Join the H.O.G.® Ride 365 Annual Mileage Recognition Challenge, you can Earn H-D™ Promo Cards* Go to HOG.com, scroll down and click on Ride 365, then Log In to get the details!
50 Rides, One Nation presents 50 "rides of a lifetime," and there's no time limit to complete them! From mountains to meadows, canyons to coastline, and desert to delta, there's something for everyone. With one ride in each state, you'll explore some of the country's most iconic places, with thrilling riding and great scenery along the way. Our new downloadable "Ride!" guide has details of all 50 rides. Visit H-D.com/HOG.
10 Rides for '23 is an annual challenge featuring 10 great destinations throughout the country, along with a recommended scenic route for each. Each year, a new 10 Rides challenge will be announced, giving you more chances for more riding and more rewards! The destinations for 2022 are:
- Salvation Mountain, Calipatria, CA: Check-In with the mountain in the background of your shot.
- World's Smallest Police Station, Carrabelle, FL: Check-In with a claustrophobic criminal's worst nightmare -the phone booth police department!
- Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad, Church Creek, MD: Check-In at the visitor center building.
- Freedom Silo, Monett, MO: Check-In at the silo itself.
- Elvis Presley Homecoming Statue, Tupelo, MS: Check-In with the statue, located in the park in front of city hall.
- Carhenge, Alliance, NE: Check-In with the art installation itself.
- Prada of Marfa, Valentine, TX: Check-In at the building.
- Golden Spike National Park, Corinne, UT: Check-In with the park sign, located about half a mile from the visitor center.
- Teapot Dome Service Station, Zillah, WA: Check-In at the building.
- Intersection of Highways H, O & G, Globe, WI: Check-In with the county route signs, it's located within the town of Weston.
What's in it for you as a H.O.G.® Member?
- Celebrate good times - log your miles and be recognized
- Track your riding experience - rack up miles and celebrate the milestones
- contribute to the FX Thunder H.O.G.® Chapter Challenge mileage goal - have fun as we strengthen our bond as members
From sea to shining sea, America's great rides await - get your motor runnin' and head out on the highway!