While it's true that a lot of rides can 'just happen' and that leads to loads of fun, in order to be truly successful in any aspect of your life, there must be a plan. We will not plan out every small detail- there are some things we will leave open and see where the road leads us. However, we will Plan to Ride, Prepare to Ride, and Expect to Ride in 2022!!
"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan.
And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."
1) Almost Heaven Overnight Ride
The choice of Elkins, West Virginia and the Blue Ridge Mountains were the #1 pick for our 2022 Overnight Ride.
Here's what we've got worked out so far:
2) The "1" Ride
Second place from the survey is the Multi-Day Ride up the East Coast. And here's what we've got figured out for that:
• Since Ludlow, VT is about half way, we've decided to roll this in with the Iron Adventure HOG Rally that is taking place there from July 14 to July 16.
• If you don't wish to attend the rally, that's fine! We'll arrange for a group to roll out from FXCHD to Ludlow on Saturday, July 16.
• Plan on rolling out of Ludlow on Sunday, July 17 to Portland, Maine, and then up the coast on Highway 1. So, if you're planning on going to the Rally, you'll already be in Ludlow.
• From Portland we're wanting to ride Highway 1 north, up the coast of Maine. Still working out how far north we'll go and where we'll be swinging back, heading west to home.
• We are in the early planning stages of this ride, although we do plan on being home by July 19 or 20.
Email our HOG ManagerNow to Ask How!!
Copyright © FX Thunder Harley Owners Group. All rights reserved.